< Tous les avis Truetone Workhorse Pony
Truetone Workhorse Pony
Lolo123456 Lolo123456
Published on 05/16/07 at 05:36
30 watt all-tube amp just one clear channel
adjusting volume bass mid treble and reverb
2 small holes at the back to calibrated lamps
Two witnesses to view the calibration
cd in an entry
a guitar input
a line-out "with integrated simulation hp"
HP and sorites
house transport
Pedal & jekgll hgue Visual Sound

The configuration of the amp is very simple just turn the volume and fire!!
the sound of this combo is pure beauty hot hot hot
the manual is very simple but very useful sourtout to set the calibration lamps
very well done ..

Sound, how to tell you I have a orange amp and I can tell you that it is superior
point of view of its heat and diffusion, the small rim as everyone calls it is not there to be sunny but dispersed sound.
is an amp that fits any style of music is his clear channel of extreme purity he respects the sound of pedals "for my part I had pedals that sounded dull and plugged them on the workhorse and then magically it sounds of hell "comes with the pedal, filled the Polivalente of this amp, it is terrible on this amp.

For me the best amp ever heard the sound sound sound
I think we came to nirvana!!
mesa boogie, orange etc. ..... have to worry about the
especially for the price it offers 900 euros for the pony against 2000 to 3000 euros for the concurrency
which is no better than this fabulous pony worhorse
I have one word to say try it and see .....
For my part I have already ordered a 2nd pony for a stereo furious
if we had one day that I leave this amp I think it would be like a bereavement
I'm in love for the first time in my life .....