U.S. Masters TVA30
Masters Announces The TVA30 30-Watt Guitar Amp.
The TVA30 delivers 30 watts with 4 EL84s through a 70% over-rated, custom-designed output transformer. The manufacturor says that the amplifier is a stable, non-reactive design which performs well clean or distorted at both low and high volume and It is capable of delivering thick, strong low-end power without choking or losing sound quality.
The TVA30 has two channels, Clean and Drive, the high gain channel. We're told that when turned up, the Clean channel overdrives like an old English tube amp and, the Effects Level control can be set up as a Master Volume so you can achieve the overdrive sound on the Clean channel at low volume levels.
The Drive channel employs 4 stages ahead of the driver/splitter stages. It is is designed to be responsive to the volume control on your guitar and your dynamics, so you can play with just a little edge to your tone or play rhythm or lead with heavy distortion that remains tight, responsive and articulate.
TVA30 Combo with 1 x 12" speaker - $899 MSRP
TVA30 Head - $759 MSRP
112S 1 x 12" closed back, 8ohm, 80 watt speaker enclosure - $359 MSRP
The TVA30 Combo, head and cabinet are available now in: black, cream, tweed and red.
- 30 watt output power with 4 EL84/6BQ5 and 3 12AX7 preamp tubes
- All-tube signal path
- 2 channels, Clean and Drive (high gain) with front panel switching or footswitch
- High and Low (attenuated) Inputs
- Controls: Clean volume, Drive (gain) level, Drive Volume, Channel switch, Boost, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Effect Level, Standby, Power
- Rear Panel: Footswitch (reverb and channel), Effects Send, Effects Return, Speaker Outputs, Impedance Selector
- Speaker: Masters Design RedBack G1280, 12" with 80 watts power handling
- Cabinet Construction: finger-jointed plywood
- Footswitch included with both Head and Combo
For more information, visit their web site at www.usmasters.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Washburn WV 548 Washburn will be launching a new line of guitars specifically aimed at shredders called the HM Series. There are a total of 9 guitars in the series and they feature three different body shapes, all targeted towards heavy metal players. The three body shapes include a V
- Martin & Co Virtual Custom Shop Guitar manufacturer Martin & Co. has launched a new online application enabling consumers to create their own custom shop acoustic guitar.
- Swineshead Pickups RG2228GK Swineshead Pickups Introduces Two New Eight String Humbuckers.