65amps Empire Head
65amps introduces the new Empire 22-Watt head.
The Empire is designed to deliver three distinct British tones.
Players can select their tone using a foot pedal or the select switch. The first voice is derived from a "cleaner early '60s Townsend-like tone;" the second is from the "classic, fat and dirty '68-'72 era;" and the third is a "higher-gain, hot-rodded '80s tone."
Bass, Mid and Treble controls, plus 65amps' Bump switch are designed to let you tweak the tone. Three independent volume controls are designed to allow you to set the level of each voice.
- Output: 22 Watts
- Tubes: Power – 2 6V6s, Preamp - 12AX7
- Panel controls: On, Off, Standby, Master, Presence, Bass, Mid, Treble, Bump,
- Select, Volume 1, 2, 3
- Extras: Footswitch input jack, dual speaker outs, switch for 8Ω & 16Ω impedance
- Cabinet: Finger-jointed Baltic birch
- Dimensions: Head: 25" L x 9" D x 11" H / 26.4 lbs.
- Weight in box: Head: 35 lbs.
- Accessories: Footswitch included
Pair with cabinet:
- Speakers: 4x12' 2 x Celestion G12H30 plus 2 x Celestion AlNiCo Blues or Golds; or 2x12' Celestion G12H30 + AlNiCo blue (recommended configuration) or Celestion G12H30 + AlNiCo gold
Head - $2,900