Bogner launches for NAMM 2013 it's newest ATMA 18W all-valve guitar amplifier head.
- EL84 power tubes for 18 watts
- EC81 rectifier tube
- Aluminum head shell and speaker cabinet (baltic birch-ply baffle board)
- Three channels: clean, crunch and lead channels
- Balanced tone control for clean channel
- Shared gain, treble, middle and bass eq controls for crunch and lead channels
- Footswitch or front panel three-way selector switch for channel selection
- Crunch channel has gain pot on back panel to control gain structure from crunch to lead gain levels
- Three-way switch for 60's, 70's, 80's gain, voicing and compression.
- Three way Bright switch
- Power attenuation from 18w, 5w or 1w
- Effects loop with send and return jacks
More pictures and details are available on www.bogneramplification.com.
Be the first to post a comment about this news item
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.