[NAMM] Bogner releases the ATMA guitar amp
Bogner launches for NAMM 2013 it's newest ATMA 18W all-valve guitar amplifier head.
- EL84 power tubes for 18 watts
- EC81 rectifier tube
- Aluminum head shell and speaker cabinet (baltic birch-ply baffle board)
- Three channels: clean, crunch and lead channels
- Balanced tone control for clean channel
- Shared gain, treble, middle and bass eq controls for crunch and lead channels
- Footswitch or front panel three-way selector switch for channel selection
- Crunch channel has gain pot on back panel to control gain structure from crunch to lead gain levels
- Three-way switch for 60's, 70's, 80's gain, voicing and compression.
- Three way Bright switch
- Power attenuation from 18w, 5w or 1w
- Effects loop with send and return jacks
More pictures and details are available on www.bogneramplification.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Brunetti Metropolitan guitar combo Brunetti will introduce today at NAMM 2013 the 10W Metropolitain compact all-valve guitar combo with 2 channels.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] The Peavey Vypyr VIP-2 unveiled Exclusively for Audiofanzine, here's a video presentation of the new Peavey Vypyr VIP-2 modeling guitar amp from the Winter NAMM 2013.
- [NAMM] Eventide announces the H9 Harmonizer Eventide was expected at NAMM, the brand introduces this year a new H9 Harmonizer effect processor stompbox compatible with the iOS devices.