[NAMM] Carr Amplifiers Bloke Amp
Carr's Bloke Amp was inspired by both classic British '70s and '80s heads and late '60s American tube bass amps.
Carr Amps say they "meld raw brashness with an incredibly muscular direct driver output section."
Bloke overdrive is described as "thick, articulate, and withsolid speaker control." Filter capacitors in all power supply stages are designed to add to the low punch. Foot switchable Lead mode increases sustain and odd order harmonic drive.
- Volume (drive level)
- Master Volume (overall volume)
- Gain Toggle (high / higher)
- Lead Master (overall volume in Lead mode)
- Treble (brightness)
- Mid (scooped to forward upper midrange)
- Bass (unique circuit yielding very strong, tight bass)
- Two EL-34 Power tubes stock at 48 watts, 6V6 compatible at 23 watts
- Three 12AX7 pre amp tubes and phase inverter
- One 12AT7 Direct Driver
- Lighted foot switch included
No picture has been released yet, but you'll find more info on the carramps.com website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Fender Mustang Floor Fender is announcing the debut of its first-ever multi-effects unit, the Mustang Floor.
- [NAMM] Fuchs 4-Aces & Full-House-50 Fuchs Audio completes their Casino Series of guitar amps with the introduction of the 4-Aces and Full-House-50 heads and combos.
- [NAMM] DiMarzio Mark Morton Dominion Humbuckers DiMarzio has released the new Mark Morton signature Dominion Neck and Dominion Bridge humbuckers.