Carr's Bloke Amp was inspired by both classic British '70s and '80s heads and late '60s American tube bass amps.
Carr Amps say they "meld raw brashness with an incredibly muscular direct driver output section."
Bloke overdrive is described as "thick, articulate, and withsolid speaker control." Filter capacitors in all power supply stages are designed to add to the low punch. Foot switchable Lead mode increases sustain and odd order harmonic drive.
- Volume (drive level)
- Master Volume (overall volume)
- Gain Toggle (high / higher)
- Lead Master (overall volume in Lead mode)
- Treble (brightness)
- Mid (scooped to forward upper midrange)
- Bass (unique circuit yielding very strong, tight bass)
- Two EL-34 Power tubes stock at 48 watts, 6V6 compatible at 23 watts
- Three 12AX7 pre amp tubes and phase inverter
- One 12AT7 Direct Driver
- Lighted foot switch included
No picture has been released yet, but you'll find more info on the carramps.com website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.