Egnater Renegade Head
Egnater Renegade Head

Tube Guitar Amp Head from Egnater belonging to the Renegade series.

Rgxpod Rgxpod

Watts max power 65/15 watts per switch
an assignable effects loop Channel 1 or 2 or both
A beautiful reverb assignable Channel 1 or 2 or both
Bright Switch and Tight swicht channel
Presence and Density for awesome sound
Main and Second Volume for volume adjustment levels pre solos
potentimetre dosing between 6L6 and EL34
XLR out with simulated 4 * 12

Two channels
Config as all analog equipment is so easy
the sound is simply a killer unless you want to do because of the metal by suitable

the mix of lamps are a beautiful palette
Versatility is his domain.

the cleans are awesome easy to get a fender that can get you
The Heavy Crunches and more accurate than other models tested with 80 EL34 simply magical and that of the HP that goes well with ... besides him about it I board a good 1 * 12 moves closed for more compression than December 2 Tourmaster who work with my original config.

I use a load box via a torpedo for sound output without transplanting via microphone ... and I'm always surprised terrible results ...
All those who were able to test my amp or listen are taped and some have even found their far behind marshmallows as it is easy to get a sound way Brown VH (see demos Fast red pony car on you T.

Well it lacks a grinder to play in the course of a boogie ... but it's obviously not the feeling of the designer of the amp.

I put 8 because there is a hum on tite live out XLR output which is in my opinion a problem parasiste filter for this event that is easily resolvable with a ground connection and a loop Hall effect with the ferrite hotspot and power amp ... frequent phenomenon and solution less than $ 2 so you do not hear the neon lights and dirty HF frequencies

Suitable for 98% of my use bad 2% I have no fingers ...

with a TC G Major in the loop and Ultra Fractal for Pre or post effect routings as I fly via midi via a Z11 Engl

Lamps velvet ... the sound is live interactive with your fingers and the dynamics of volume knob of the guitar is exploitable manner consistent with your attacks picks.

my brother has bought the combo version from the amp and is emulated by its scratch friends ...

year 2 h / day mini
I tried a Alchimist Bogner (too straight and stiff feeling in the sound)
Bogner Shiva a must but an off-budget.
A Marsh I know what I quickly extinguished too shrill and unmanageable Db
a Boogie Mark IV ben there is nothing to say it's so good
Fender Supersonic 60 (very nice surprise even drive!)

report quality price I remake that choice without problems.