The Bonneville is Elmwood's smallest head.
The company says that “it’s practically the Bonneville Combo, but with the benefits of a head.”
It is a 50 watt tube amp designed for jazz, blues or hard rock. With the special Boost function on both channels you can go “from a nice clean sound, to dirty blues sound, to crunchy rhythm sound, to heavy lead sound, just by controlling the footswitch, ” according to Elmwood.
- Amplifier: 50 Watts pure tube amp.
- Channel 1: Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass.
- Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass Boost:
- Footswitchable Boost function on both channels.
- Ability to activate Boost when switching to Master 1.
- Volume: Two footswitchable Master volumes.
- Footswitch: Channel – Boost – Master 1.
- Back panel: 4 speaker outputs: 1×8 ohm, 1×4 ohm, 2×16 ohm, 2×8 ohm.
- Presence knob.
- Mixknob for the Fx-Loop from parallel to serial.
- Send and Return jacksockets for the FX Loop 2 Footswitch jacksockets.
- Mains inlet with fuseholder.
- Colors: Available in black, red or blue vinyl, with black or golden grill.
- Tubes: Preamp tubes 4 pieces ECC83.
- Poweramp tubes 2 pieces EL34 operating in ultra linear class AB push pull.
- Weight: 16 kg
- Size: 585 × 240 × 275 mm
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.