[Musikmesse] Elmwood Bonneville
The Bonneville is Elmwood's smallest head.
The company says that "it's practically the Bonneville Combo, but with the benefits of a head."
It is a 50 watt tube amp designed for jazz, blues or hard rock. With the special Boost function on both channels you can go "from a nice clean sound, to dirty blues sound, to crunchy rhythm sound, to heavy lead sound, just by controlling the footswitch," according to Elmwood.
- Amplifier: 50 Watts pure tube amp.
- Channel 1: Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass.
- Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass Boost:
- Footswitchable Boost function on both channels.
- Ability to activate Boost when switching to Master 1.
- Volume: Two footswitchable Master volumes.
- Footswitch: Channel - Boost - Master 1.
- Back panel: 4 speaker outputs: 1x8 ohm, 1x4 ohm, 2x16 ohm, 2x8 ohm.
- Presence knob.
- Mixknob for the Fx-Loop from parallel to serial.
- Send and Return jacksockets for the FX Loop 2 Footswitch jacksockets.
- Mains inlet with fuseholder.
- Colors: Available in black, red or blue vinyl, with black or golden grill.
- Tubes: Preamp tubes 4 pieces ECC83.
- Poweramp tubes 2 pieces EL34 operating in ultra linear class AB push pull.
- Weight: 16 kg
- Size: 585 x 240 x 275 mm
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] ENGL E635 Fireball 100 Engl has announced a new version of its Fireball amp head.
- [Musikmesse] Vox Receives Awards Vox won a couple of awards at the 10th annual Musikmesse International Press Award (MIPA) Ceremony, held April 2, 2009, in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Carvin Guitars-In-Stock Sales Carvin has announced that its Guitars-in-Stock sales event continues, with instruments covered by Carvin's 10 day no-risk trial and 5-year warranty.