Fender Bandmaster Reverb 5005
Fender Bandmaster Reverb 5005

Tube Guitar Amp Head from Fender belonging to the Bandmaster series.

mad mango mad mango

«  this is the amp I attendai or vice versa »

Published on 05/28/13 at 09:05
head tube amp: 5ax7 pre amp 2 6l6 in amplification, plus another for reverb.

Normal 2 inputs, volume, acute, severe, bright switch / 2 normal channels
vibrato: same plus a trebble, vibrato intensity and speed, and reverbbbbbbbbbbbbb

40w power, so watch it 40w lamps and it sends heavy
speaking of heavy, this is old technology, so that one does not fit in a pocket handkerchief. to transport must be organized and have something other than a mini for transportation, because the original firm is large (the parade I found a 2x12 Marshall cabinet "which takes up less space) after me to wear my lumbar have thanked 2x 20kg to wear and no 1x 40kg as before

use, I am tempted to say you plug it sounds, but hey!
both channels are dedicated to the clear sound. Say they give us a basis for its huge which can be decorated with overdrive, distortion of, delay .... Warning this type of amp is VERY dynamic so when we rule volume or distortion pedal there going gently on the knobs, if the fall of the wall frames.
normal channel: built for jazz, blues, highlights the warmth and body mics on my DeArmond Starfire (es335-type) plays in the bass and treble sound goes wess montgomery the sound of shadows.on can keep a its clear, very clear even at high volume.
on the vibrato channel was more power and more ability to sculpt the sound is just huge with my lag (strat type) or my starfire TV all its vintage goes: credence, otis reding, james brown ...
to crunch must reach 5 in volume and buggers already on the ropes, for saturations depending on what you use all happening. Okay I think you understand.

to summarize the above paragraph of this amp is very suitable for the style from the country, the

super