Fortin Amplifiers presents the Bones guitar amp head.
As the name implies the BONES amp is just that, a stripped down “bare bones” amplifier. With modern styling and a simple & intuitive front panel layout, BONES is extremely versatile and completely inspiring from the first note played. It retains all the detail of your instruments and playing dynamics as well as front-end coloration from stomp box pedals.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- World Mains 100/110/120/220/230/240 VAC 50/60HZ
- VOICING L/M/H selects between 2, 3 or 4 stages of gain
- 4 – BIAS locking pots and test points
- 4 – 12AX7s (1 –12AT7 FX Loop) & 4 – Power tubes in any combinations of EL34, 6CA7, KT77, 6L6, 5881, KT66, 6550, KT88, KT90, KT100. Class-AB, 100 to 180 watts RMS
- Fully regulated DC preamp heaters for an ultra low noise floor
- Optional FX LOOP, LINEOUT w/ Level control and other footswitching and MIDI options (custom basis)
- Marriage of PCB and Point-to-Point assembly
Currently available on a factory-direct basis only, Fortin’s Bones amp head has an MSRP of $2575.00 USD.
Extra features such as optional FX Loop, Lineout w/Level, MIDI or Footswitch control are also available on demand.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.