Marshall 1959 JMP Super Lead [1967-1981]
Marshall 1959 JMP Super Lead [1967-1981]

Tube Guitar Amp Head from Marshall belonging to the JMP series.

rogercag rogercag
Published on 05/25/05 at 05:40
A head amp legends:
Any lamp for 4 * EL34 power amp and 3 lamps for pramp ..

This head is 100 WTT is the mine in the picture.

APRs have changed the lamp and rgler the bias, and aa power phnomnal grain.
Ms. too powerful for a pice of 15 m without earplugs (so to make cruncher ...

RULES is a alone, it carves its litralement sound!
It's not complicated before I took the lead with rglages .. to have a sound "la" Hendrix, I plug the void, and I "sound" I rvais ..

There are 4 inputs and it is to make ncessaire bnficier to bypass the bass and treble on this type of amp.
One can easily sculpt the sound by adding bass or treble, and if the sound is extremely powerful dj sharp and crystalline, if a sufficient (Ahahahaha) can be added with the presence knob ADEQUATE ..

I use it for one month and it's ... rve a perfect price, one of 72 original head, and hurts the C. .. more between the baffle which is fine, but everything sounds APRS!
SOUND what!
for all that is funk blues, rock 70 'and the rhythmic red hot chili peppers (that's only I bought Frusciante Registries BSSM head with this ...
Brief

I put 9 for power far too balèze, and warms the winter one piece plexiglass!

So if you're lucky enough to find one, go for it, mine is more original Fully ...