[NAMM] Mesa Boogie Mark V
Mesa Boogie has released its new Mark V to celebrate the product's 40th anniversary.
- Simul-Class™ Power Amp featuring Multi-Watt™ and Duo-Class™ technologies which provide three power and three operating class options that are channel assignable via 10/45/90 Watt Power Switches
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- Full Power/Variac Power™ Switch
- 3 Fully Independent Channels with 9 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean, Fat or Tweed™, Channel 2 = Edge, Crunch or Mark I™, Channel 3 = Mark IIC+™, Mark IV™ or Extreme)
- Normal/Bold Switch on Channel 1, Normal/Thick Switch on Channel 2 (Mark I mode only), Normal/Bright Switch & Pentode/Triode Switch on Channel 3
- Each Channel features: Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master, Footswitchable or Auto-Assignable Contour Depth Control, Footswitchable All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb Control, Rectifier Tracking™ (Auto-selects Tube for all 10 Watt Modes, Diode for all 90 Watt Modes, selectable Tube or Diode for 45 Watt Modes on Channels 1 and 2, Diode for 45 Watt Mode on Channel 3)
- Band Graphic EQ is Footswitchable, Channel Assignable and Selectable between 1 group of 5-Band Sliders or 3 channel specific, variable depth Contour Controls
- Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or True Bypassable All-Tube FX Loop with Send Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- True “Hard” Bypass Switch removes FX Loops, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
- Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Mute
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- Fan Cooled with On/Off Switch
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 2, 3 (channel 1 is default), EQ & Solo
- Aluminum Chassis • New 4x4 - 8 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Solo – Top Row: Reverb, FX Loop, EQ & Tuner Mute)
For more info: www.mesaboogie.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Eric Johnson Stratocaster RW Fender introduced the new Eric Johnson Stratocaster RW model.
- [NAMM] Dave Murray Stratocaster Guitarist Dave Murray of Iron Maiden has joined forces with Fender to create a signature model based on his own ’57 Stratocaster, previously owned by late, great Free guitarist Paul Kossoff.
- [NAMM] Fender Road Worn-50s Stratocaster Fender's new maple-fretboard Road Worn '50s Strat is designed to deliver that aged look and feel—built to look, sound and feel like it's got more than just a few miles on it.