Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Twenty Five
Mesa/Boogie has announced the latest addition to their Rectifier series of amplifiers: the Mini Rectifier Twenty-Five.
The Mini Rec is an ultra-compact 12 5/8"W x 6 3/4"D x 5 7/8" H and weighs just 12 pounds.
The amp feature's Mesa's Dyna-Watt power amp featuring channel-assignable Multi-Watt technology providing two power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt power switches. You can choose either two power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for a ''sweet, liquid feel at 10-watts,'' according to Mesa/Boogie or two power tubes operating at Dyna-Watt Class A/B power for power, punch, and tighter attack at 25-watts.
- Two independent channels with four style modes: Channel 1 features Clean or Pushed modes, Channel 2 features Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain modes
- Each channel features Multi-Watt Power Switch and independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, and Master controls
- Two EL84 power tubes and five 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Fixed bias
- All-tube, buffered FX Loop with true "hard" bypass switch that fully removes the FX Loop from the signal path.
- Aluminum chassis
- 1-button footswitch
Mesa/Boogie is also offering matching 1x12 cabinets in either slanted or straight.
No pricing info yet.
For more information: Mesa/Boogie
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender Mustang Mini Fender introduces the latest and smallest member of the Mustang amplifier line, the portable Mustang Mini.
- Line 6 POD HD Pro Line 6 announced the release of POD HD Pro rack-mountable multi-effect processor.
- Troy Van Leeuwen TonePrints Troy Van Leeuwen (Queens of the Stone Age) set out to create three fluttering and warbly TonePrints for Flashback Delay and Hall of Fame Reverb.