[NAMM] Mesa Boogie Royal Atlantic 100
The new Royal Atlantic features three modes of footswitchable performance.
- All-Tube Amplifier: 4xEL-34 (or 6L6's), 7x12AX7
- Multi-Soak, Channel Assignable Power Attenuator provides each channel with a 5-position power attenuation switch (-16db, -12db, -8db, -4db & 0db) for Power Ratings ranging from 3 Watts to 100 Watts of Class A/B Power
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
2 Channels, 3 Footswitchable Modes
Each mode with Independent Channel Master & Multi-Soak Power Controls (Multi-Soak Controls on back panel).
- Channel 1 (Clean) features: Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Master & Multi-Soak (on back panel)
- Channel 2 (Footswitchable Vintage Lo-Gain & Vintage Hi-Gain Modes) features: Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Master-Lo, Master-Hi, Multi-Soak Lo & Multi-Soak Hi (on back panel)
- All-Tube, Long Spring Reverb with Auto Reverb Defeat Switch for Vintage Hi or Vintage Hi & Lo Modes ("Defeat" removes Reverb from selected mode/modes – "On" applies Reverb to all Modes)
- Reverb Hard-Bypass Switch removes entire Reverb Circuit from amp (all modes)
- Buffered FX Loop w/Automatic Hard-Bypass, which completely removes itself when not in use
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- External Switching Jacks for Vintage Low/Hi (Clean is default)
- 22" Aluminum Chassis
- 2 Button Footswitch (Clean, Vintage Low/Hi)
- Slip Cover
- Head (Width 26 ¾")
- 2x12 Combo (Width 26 ¾") • 12" Speakers
For more information, visit Mesa Engineering.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Martin & Co D-45 Authentic 1942 The new D-45 Authentic is made like the original 91 pre-war D-45 Dreadnoughts.
- [NAMM] Akai Analog Custom Shop Pedals Akai Professional announced their new Analog Custom Shop line of guitar pedals.
- [NAMM] Vox Dynamic Looper Pedal The new Vox Dynamic Looper provides effects and musical loop tools.