Mod Kits DIY MOD102+ tube amp
Mod Kits DIY adds some “+” to its MOD102 guitar tube amplifier kit.
The new MOD102+ amp kit retains the original design introduced in 2010, with an American-style tube circuit and a British-style Class A output section. But Mod Kits DIY added a three-way switch for power on/off/standby and each knob is now equipped with a push/pull feature so you can activate a mid boost with the boost control, add brightness to the treble or trigger a turbo with the volume pot.
- Class A tube circuit
- Solid-state rectifier
- Power: 8W at 8 Ohms
- Vintage channel with bass/mid-boost, treble/bright and volume/turbo push/pull knobs
- Included tubes: one JJ Electronic ECC803 for the preamp and one EL34 for the power stage
- Jewel-style indicator
- Steel chassis
- Level of difficulty : expert
This news MOD102+ kit is available for $265. You’ll find all the details at www.modkitsdiy.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Radial Headload Prodigy Radial has just launched its HeadLoad and they are now introducing the Prodigy version that combines load box and DI.
- [Musikmesse] Orange launches the Rockerverb mkIII Orange Amps unveils at Musikmesse the third generation of its Rockerverb guitar amps, wich features three 50W and 100W heads and a 50W combo.
- [Musikmesse] EBS designs pedals for guitar Bass specialist EBS introduces the Red Label Guitar Edition series with effect pedal specially designed for guitarists.