[NAMM] Randal introduces the Thrasher Series
The Randall booth at NAMM 2013 will be loaded with new gear, and specially the Thrasher Series with one guitar amp head and three cabs.
Designed for the metal guitar players, the Thrasher Head is an all-valve 120W amp that features two channels with boost (four modes in total), a 3-band EQ for each channel, high and low frequency gain controls along with classic gain controls, and Master, Presence and Depth power controls. A push/pull bias switch, an serie/parallel effect loop and a 2-buttons footswitch with LED are also included, as well as XLR and jack 1/4" line outputs, and five 4, 8 and 16 Ohm speaker outputs at the rear of the amp. The two 1/4" inputs are placed on the front and two handles will help you transport the monster.
For a maximum sound, Randall offers three 2x12" and 4x12" cabinets:
- Thrasher212: 2x12" Celestion G12H-100 speakers, 200W, 8 Ohms parallel mono or 16 Ohms stereo. Straight front
- Thrasher412S: 4x12" Deep oversized, Celestion G12H-100 speakers, 400W, 16 or 4 Ohms mono or 16 Ohms stereo. Straight front
- Thrasher412A: 4x12" oversized closed angle cab, Celestion G12H-100 speakers, 400W, 16 or 4 Ohms mono or 16 Ohms stereo
Handles and casters are included for transport. More details on www.randallamplifiers.com/thrasher/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Randall introduces the Diavlo Series From the 1W RD1 Little Diavlo (Little Devil) to the 100W RD100H, the Randall Diavlo line is designed for high gain sound and ferocious look lovers.
- Catalinbread has a new Little Dirty Secret Catalinbread will skip NAMM 2013 this year, but he's got a good excuse, he's preparing the launch of the new version of the Dirty Little Secret.
- [NAMM] ASG will launch the Hybris all-valve amp ASG Amps have launched their first all-valve Hybris guitar amp, with a special presale price.