The Randall booth at NAMM 2013 will be loaded with new gear, and specially the Thrasher Series with one guitar amp head and three cabs.
Designed for the metal guitar players, the Thrasher Head is an all-valve 120W amp that features two channels with boost (four modes in total), a 3-band EQ for each channel, high and low frequency gain controls along with classic gain controls, and Master, Presence and Depth power controls. A push/pull bias switch, an serie/parallel effect loop and a 2-buttons footswitch with LED are also included, as well as XLR and jack 1/4" line outputs, and five 4, 8 and 16 Ohm speaker outputs at the rear of the amp. The two 1/4" inputs are placed on the front and two handles will help you transport the monster.
For a maximum sound, Randall offers three 2×12" and 4×12" cabinets:
- Thrasher212: 2×12" Celestion G12H-100 speakers, 200W, 8 Ohms parallel mono or 16 Ohms stereo. Straight front
- Thrasher412S: 4×12" Deep oversized, Celestion G12H-100 speakers, 400W, 16 or 4 Ohms mono or 16 Ohms stereo. Straight front
- Thrasher412A: 4×12" oversized closed angle cab, Celestion G12H-100 speakers, 400W, 16 or 4 Ohms mono or 16 Ohms stereo
Handles and casters are included for transport. More details on www.randallamplifiers.com/thrasher/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.