[NAMM] Schecter launches the Hellwin guitar amp
The Amp division of Schecter will introduce at NAMM the new Hellwin guitar amp series designed in collaboration with Synyster Gates.
The Hellwin USA 100 amp head is the initial entry in the Hellwin series, a line of products that Schecter Amplification plans to bring to market with Synyster Gates over the coming years.
About the Hellwin USA 100 Amplifier:
- Made in U.S.A
- 100 watt / All Tube Design (MIDI Switchable)
- Three Channels w/ Independent EQ and Gain Boost
- Front Panel Custom Noise Gate
- Active/Passive inputs
- 4-position 'Focus' Control
The Hellwin head can be used with the matching 4x12 Speaker Cabinets:
- Four Celestion Vintage-30 Speakers 16 Ohms
- Baltic Birch Solid Construction
- Mono or Stereo
- Angle and Straight design
More information on www.schecterguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Dr Green strikes at Hayden Hayden will introduce at NAMM 2013 a new series of six guitar effect pedals designed in partnership with Dr. Green.
- [NAMM] Zoom A3 multi-effect for acoustic guitar Zoom announces the A3, the new multi-effect and preamp pedal for acoustic guitar the manufacturer will introduce at NAMM 2013.
- [NAMM] Boss TE-2 and DA-2 effect pedals Boss introduces for the Winter NAMM 2013 two new effect pedals, the TE-2 Tera Echo and DA-2 Adaptive Distortion for guitar.