Mesa Boogie V-Twin
Mesa Boogie V-Twin

Tube Guitar Preamp from Mesa Boogie belonging to the V-Twin series.

Bruxo Bruxo
Publié le 09/22/06 à 16:48
See other reviews

Config ultra simple, the sound is divine, especially the clear.
I have no manual ...

Here, I tell you:
long I was looking for something to give a beautiful grain to my nylon guitar (yes, yes, I do not delirious!)
I tried many things, but I've never had a convincing result, since most guitar effects are digital and nylon .... blearghhhhh!
Well, one day, a friend wanting to play something for me on a steel guitar and as I have no steel guitar ... you guessed it, we plugged the nylon, history just show me a map ... and I had the surprise of my life: the clear sound of the V-Twin on the nylon is simply divine, the sound I always wanted to have on my guitar without ever succeeding!
Not bother to say that I looked for a direct opportunity!

I no longer play without the V-Twin (and I'm doing bossa, samba ...)
Obviously, the distortion I never use it for this style.
The ratio Q / P is great.
I would do this choice without hesitation, I advised her eyes closed, even for nylon strings (solid body, still ... and without the saturation ...)

Small Update: First gig with bass, drums, guitar (nylon, solid body) and percussion.
That happiness. Its fantastic, a grain so beautiful, rich and warm (clean), he embellishes the harmonies, he lets it sound like it should. I'm happy!