[Musikmesse] T-Rex Engineering SpinDoctor 2
T-Rex is showing the SpinDoctor 2 at Musikmesse.
- 4 channels of T-Rex tone
- Tone controls let you tune your tone (bass, mid, treble and presence) for each individual channel
- Motorized knobs move when you switch channels
- Read & Write automation lets you dial in your preferred settings in a split second
- Gain gives you the entire spectrum of warm analogue gain in a single knob.
- Added extra speaker-simulation output to plug into a studio mixer or AD converter
T-Rex Effects will be displaying several other new products as well at Musikmesse Frankfurt from March 21 to 24, 2012.
We will be located at booth D20 in hall 4.1.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.