Analog-Lab Fluid Tube Preamp
Analog-Lab Fluid Tube Preamp
tham tham
Publié le 08/23/07 à 09:21
Tube preamp

No manual but very easy to use: there are two volume set.

Excellent I think he said. But I have no point of comparison apart from the preamp of my soundcard (delta 66) and then (inevitably?) Is night and day. I even make voice studio taken with my Shure SM58. I almost regret my AKG XLII: excellent microphone but probably a bit expensive option for a home studio especially not ideal acoustical conditions. However, this amp makes me sound all that I present: bass, guitar (as a result I did not go through an amp) and vocals.

- How long have you use it? 6 months
- What is so special that you like most and least?
most: the sound
the least: no manual (to use a few tips are never wrong)
- Have you tried many other models before buying it? no
- How would you rate the quality / price? looks good
- With experience, you do again this choice? yes or I eyeing preamp + comp to ease my finances as a JOEMEEK example.