Ok, I myself glue habord of all, I copied the specifications that are already on AF:
* Prampli lights without a transformer in between but output against
* Pramplificateur lamp & microphone instruments, bote DI (DI)
* Pure Class A
* Between faade front jack and XLR (mic & inst)
* High Pass Filter 90 Hz
* Power fantme 48volts (condenser microphones)
* Phase Reversal
* Level of Potentiomtre with LED indication of saturation (peak)
* Potentiomtre output level (lamp ECC82/12AX7) with VU needles nitre rtro clear INCAT Level
* XLR output symtrique (600 Ω)
* Alim. sector, manual franais
* Sun Format half 19 "rack. High. 2 units / prof. 33cm
Weight: 4.7 kg
Input / Output:
* Between symtriques / asymtriques formats XLR, Jack.
* Entreacute e micro.
* Among high impdance.
* Output formats symtriques XLR, Jack.
It is a preamp could not be more simple and a Tolerance impressive but I regret that Devan is between backside and output (I prefer the two backside but good) and I find the level display a vague but can visiblemen the red LED lights when the input saturates and the meter representing the output level (level can be daunting carremen of aillor so atention to be between a low-end) . that's only 9 but I put the rest, nikel, it's tough and it's neat.
uh ... a longer leg was not possible? (It can fit in the near most of the backpack (convenient format but it must be wearing the bag!)
L is the 20 out of 10! ! ! I confirm, it's transparent to transparent, I have a Soundcraft 1S (xlents deemed to preamp and even better than the 400B) and I have some test specimens to me passs hands but we must recognize that the Fluid revel microphones and instruments made with a natural Rarely I have heard. All sounds voices or instruments seem more precise and "palpable". For me it's the preamp vraimen transparent and precise by xlence.
If you have a chance, even with headphones, try to plug an ordinary simplemen SM58 on a Mackie VLZ example appres and plug the same mic rebranchan the fluid exit line of the fluid on the line between the same channel in the mixer ... The result speaks for itself.
What is surprising is that it does not stain normal tubes and not the hardness of the transistor on the other hand, it has the precision and dynamics without compromise. (When the compressor tube for Analog-Lab with all?)
between the same instrument is amazing (even with synths adjusts output).
Personally, the only thing I regret is not having the second :-(
I have for several months but it takes me regulieremen (including people who have yet to SPL or other preamps). I found the price one can report to the Exec race condition but, WAS advantageous to test for now, I will repeat that choice carremen no problem because it is a device to its impeccable vraimen my taste.
No manual but very easy to use: there are two volume set.
Excellent I think he said. But I have no point of comparison apart from the preamp of my soundcard (delta 66) and then (inevitably?) Is night and day. I even make voice studio taken with my Shure SM58. I almost regret my AKG XLII: excellent microphone but probably a bit expensive option for a home studio especially not ideal acoustical conditions. However, this amp makes me sound all that I present: bass, guitar (as a result I did not go through an amp) and vocals.
- How long have you use it? 6 months
- What is so special that you like most and least?
most: the sound
the least: no manual (to use a few tips are never wrong)
- Have you tried many other models before buying it? no
- How would you rate the quality / price? looks good
- With experience, you do again this choice? yes or I eyeing preamp + comp to ease my finances as a JOEMEEK example.