N-Audio has recently launched a new Class A tube mic preamp with vintage sound and modern features.
- Class A tube signal path
- Tubes used: JJ ECC803S on the gain stage/limiter and JJ ECC802S for the driver
- Front panel XLR mic input
- -20 dB pad
- Phase reverse switch
- +48V phantom power
- Hi-Z (DI) instrument input on the front panel
- Built-in limiter with a 3-way threshold switch and LED indicator
- Passive EQ with bypass
- Separate gain and level controls
- Up to 55 dB of gain
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 33 kHz ± 3 dB with EQ off
- Floor noise: -100 dB
- Rear XLR output with ground lift switch
- Transformer-balanced input and output
The new EVA is available for 800 € in Europe, add 20 € for international orders. Full details are online at n-audio.net.
Be the first to post a comment about this news item
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.