N-Audio introduces the EVA tube mic preamp
N-Audio has recently launched a new Class A tube mic preamp with vintage sound and modern features.
- Class A tube signal path
- Tubes used: JJ ECC803S on the gain stage/limiter and JJ ECC802S for the driver
- Front panel XLR mic input
- -20 dB pad
- Phase reverse switch
- +48V phantom power
- Hi-Z (DI) instrument input on the front panel
- Built-in limiter with a 3-way threshold switch and LED indicator
- Passive EQ with bypass
- Separate gain and level controls
- Up to 55 dB of gain
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 33 kHz ± 3 dB with EQ off
- Floor noise: -100 dB
- Rear XLR output with ground lift switch
- Transformer-balanced input and output
The new EVA is available for 800 € in Europe, add 20 € for international orders. Full details are online at n-audio.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Apogee releases Groove compact DAC At Winter NAMM, Apogee introduced a small DAC converter and headphone amp called Groove. It is now shipping to authorized retailers.
- Drawmer launches MC1.1 monitoring controller British manufacturer Drawmer is now shipping a simplified version of their MC2.1 monitoring controller and headphone amp, the MC1.1.
- M-Audio launches the AV32 and AV42 monitors M-Audio completes its monitoring offer with the AV32 and AV42 compact powered multimedia models.