- How long have you use it?
I use it for 2 months, so my opinion will not be top notch.
- What is so special that you like most and least?
- For a "low end" turntable perfectly
- The pitch is precise enough for a beginner
- Arm looks strong
- Engine braking is independent of start / stop button allows you to make good effects on the decks
- The design is simpa finally this is matter of taste ... eh
- The couple is certainly adequate mix "traditional" but for a scratcher is not even worth thinking about
- Function reverse not really useful because the time the board stops and starts to turn the other way ... hum hum
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
I just tested a pair of Technics SL1200 MKII, which as everyone ^ ^
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Very good it was a deck that runs smoothly and at low cost, it provides good training to start and even if it does not have the characteristics of its big sisters amply suffice it to DJ that starts quietly and wants to move . After thinking for sure need to move on but ...
- With experience, you do again this choice?
Yes, because these plates suit me very well for the current use as I do, I play for fun and have a blast with good, so all is well!