Numark announces the release of PT-01USB portable vinyl archiving system. The PT-01USB permits users to listen to and transfer their vinyl records to digital MP3 files.
An RCA line output is provided for simple connection to any DJ, PA, or stereo system. An auxiliary input allows conversion of audio from any cassette deck or other audio source. A monitoring speaker is built-in for standalone listening.
Numark's powerful EZ Vinyl Converter 2 software is included. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 automatically separates individual tracks and comes with a free download of features Gracenote® MusicID technology which names tracks automatically. EZ Audio Creator 2 is also included for Mac users. PT-01USB also comes with Audacity software for assisting users with reduction of clicks, pops and other noises in tracks.
Key features of PT-01USB include:
- * Plug and play USB connection to Mac or PC
* Protective dustcover and integrated carrying handle
* Fits inside a standard 12-inch record case
* Wall-powered with included AC adapter or battery-powered (six "D" cells, not included)
* Built-in monitoring speaker
* Belt-drive motor with 33, 45 and 78 RPM settings
* ±10% pitch control
* Converts all records up to 12-inches
* RCA line and headphone outputs
* 45 RPM adapter included
* Cartridge included
* USB cable included
PT-01USB is the most convenient tool for converting vinyl records to digital WAV or MP3 files for use on CD, iPod, hard disk player, or computer. It is due at retailers in Q3-2008.
For more information, visit their web site at www.numark.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mixed In Key 4.0 Mixed In Key LLC, in conjunction with Allen & Heath, presents Mixed In Key Version 4.0.
- Native Instruments Traktor Pro Native Instruments announces TRAKTOR PRO and TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO.
- Stanton Magnetics DaScratch Controller DaScratch, a.k.a. the SCS.3d, is the latest innovation in the Stanton SC System control surface line.