Rotel RP-3000
Rotel RP-3000
Publié le 03/21/10 à 18:31
The Rotel RP-3000 is a turntable that I own to play vinyl records on. I use it with a Lafayette 10B stereo receiver and amplifier and a pair of Bose 301 speakers. Mine also has a different arm and needle than the original stock version, and I also use it with a Bellari tube preamp. Back in the day, I've been told that the RP-3000 was one of the best of it's kind, and it certainly still sounds great today. It is built very well with all of the components and controls that you'd expect from a turntable. It has settings for both 33's and 45's as well as for setting it to the right rotation for each. The connections that it has are RCA stereo outputs, which connect via a five pin DIN to your arm. The casing of the record player is quite sturdy and looks very nice as well. I don't know how long the RP-3000 has been in my family, but it has certainly been a few decades. While I would recommend the RP-3000 for anyone who is in the market for a turntable, I'd only recommend it for those who are looking to play vinyl on, rather than doing anything with DJing. I also don't really know how easy or hard these are to come by, as I've never had to do much research into finding one since my Dad has owned it since before I was born. For the same reason, I don't know what kind of price the RP-3000 would command, but it would probably be a bit more than average. Either way, if you're looking for a vintage turntable I'd definitely recommend the Rotel RP-3000, as it is a high quality turntable for playing records on that has definitely stood the test of time.