- What characteristics have motivated your choice?
......... They got into my rythmic 215
- For what purpose?
...... They started their life as a user on a carousel (12) followed by use in rave party (5 years)
paired with 15-500LF (the ancestor of omega 15) driven by a P3500yamaha
- The frequency curve is sufficiently neutral?
..... Heuuuuuu rather aggressive is the word to say about this product
-The stereo image is good?
since it is mounted in a wall or a floor I do not really my say
- The sound is clear and precise on the spectrum?
if it is properly calibrated you get a draw sth nice to helped but necessarily with a 2-inch lower descent
- The dynamics are respected?
not to my taste
- How long have you use it?
.... Well it's been 17 years now and one membrane breakdown two weeks ago (and yet it was idling as a floor)
- What is so special that you like most and least?
the most ..... the pavilion that screws and easy to change the membrane
the least we do ...... .... the APT manufactures more than 50 were fishing at their smaller mass Magnetic
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
bin so that I do not quote
- How would you rate the quality / price?
unbeatable in 17 years ...... just a membrane is ca € qq Cheap reported a day of use
- With experience, you do again this choice?
yes but to help ps 2002 to get into the top of the spectrum