[Musikmesse] Audient iD14
Audient adds a new model of ID audio interface and monitoring controller that is introduced today at Musikmesse, the iD14.
- 2 Audient Class A mic preamps
- 2 inputs and 4 outputs with Burr-Brown converters
- 10 additional inputs via ADAT / S/PDIF
- JFET DI instrument input
- Speaker outputs
- Independent Class A/B headphone output
- DSP mixer
- ScrollControl mode on the main knob to adjust DAW and plug-in parameters, mixer and even iTunes library
- Assignable iD button to control the monitoring functions (dim, cut, phase reverse, mono sum, talkback or cue)
- Monitoring controller feature via provided software
- USB 2.0 powered
- Metal chassis with aluminum buttons
Discover the Audient iD14 at audient.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] New Akai MIDImix USB controller Akai unveil on this first Musikmesse day a compact USB MIDI mixer and control surface for DAWs, called MIDImix.
- [Musikmesse] The RME Babyface goes Pro RME introduces at Musikmesse a new Pro version of its Babyface USB audio interface, which will replace the first generation.
- [Musikmesse] PreSonus StudioLive CS18AI PreSonus introduces today at Musikmesse a control station for its StudioLive AI/RM digital consoles and Studio One DAW.