[Musikmesse] Audient iD14
Audient adds a new model of ID audio interface and monitoring controller that is introduced today at Musikmesse, the iD14.
- 2 Audient Class A mic preamps
- 2 inputs and 4 outputs with Burr-Brown converters
- 10 additional inputs via ADAT / S/PDIF
- JFET DI instrument input
- Speaker outputs
- Independent Class A/B headphone output
- DSP mixer
- ScrollControl mode on the main knob to adjust DAW and plug-in parameters, mixer and even iTunes library
- Assignable iD button to control the monitoring functions (dim, cut, phase reverse, mono sum, talkback or cue)
- Monitoring controller feature via provided software
- USB 2.0 powered
- Metal chassis with aluminum buttons
Discover the Audient iD14 at audient.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?