Behringer U-Phoria UMC22

All user reviews for the Behringer U-Phoria UMC22

USB audio interface from Behringer belonging to the U-Phoria series.

Audience: Beginners Value For Money : Excellent
  • mrgreymusicmrgreymusic

May not be pro quality, but great for begtinner - better than UM2 for just a couple of quids more.

Behringer U-Phoria UMC22Published on 12/27/18 at 08:54
    Use this on top of my Dell Optiplex 360, have my Neewer 1500 (£18) at Input 1 (XLR powered) and my Tanglewood Jetstream guitar through a Zoom G1on going to Input 2. Really happy with the quality of the sound - its years (30) since I did any home recording and this setup is far better than I expected. Seems very stable - as in I've not foumd anything unstable at all. I've been able to get latency at ~5ms. Is that good? I can work with it anyway.

Currently have the outputs going to desktop speakers and using it as a sounds card as well, have switched off the internal soundcard. Saving up for proper monitors!