- Connecting via USB
- MIDI I / O
- Laptop ASUS Eee PC 1005 HA
- PC with 2 GB of RAM, 250gb HDD, AMD Athlon Dual Core 4200 +
- Home Studio
- Roland PC 180A Midi Keyboard
- Connected to a Yamaha mixing table MG82CX
- Rendering of KRK RP6
- Drivers very stable I would say!
- Used with Cubase, Magix Music Studio and Live Styler
- Latency obtained: 7-9 ms! No stall (on my pc fixed and portable
- Installation infant
- General Setup infant
- No incompatibility (even Windows 7)
- I recently acquired, I use it every day for 1 week
- I tried two models M AUDIO (FireWire 410 and Delta 2496) but this was not what I sought (primarily for connection that was not USB)
- What I like most, its portability, ruggedness, sound quality, not heating, but above all, his MINIMME LATENCY! I feel almost no difference with the m audio firewire 410 (4ms). In addition, it is very cheap compared to what I see elsewhere!
- With the experience? Without hesitation, if she ever leaves me, I'll buy!