Edirol UA-4FX
Edirol UA-4FX

USB audio interface from Edirol belonging to the UA series.

Chhrisss Chhrisss

«  Excellent price / quality ratio »

Published on 10/07/12 at 01:11
First with a laptop I bought in 2007 this card for its price and Roland who was acclaimed to AF. I just wanted the computer music. I always use a PC with i7. Quite sufficient to read all my tracks with Reaper.

I finally opted for Asio4all rather than the driver Roland. I go down to 6.5 ms quiet Core i7 with Reaper, reading a dozen vst (not freezes) and playing it. I can get down to 4ms (2 and 2), but I'd rather have a little leeway in case ...
I decided to give my opinion after the nth time played live yesterday, or Pianoteq Lounge Lizard, on my laptop (Toshiba Dual Core 2007 ...). The card plugged in for 6 hours, has not issued a crack with 12 ms latency and a microphone supplied with 48V connected to it (USB 1.1 yet!) ...

GETTING STARTED

No worries, the effects are a little gadgets, I do not use it.

Used since the spring of 2007, this is my first map, and it is impeccable reliability. I really do not see why I would put money on another card! Bravo!