Edirol UA-4FX
Edirol UA-4FX

USB audio interface from Edirol belonging to the UA series.

guim74 guim74

«  Extremely effective for the realization of good quality studio model »

Publié le 12/05/10 à 09:04
choice motivated by the simplicity, usability and quality of the component (it's the Boss Roland So therefore the same quality as my bass pedal)
was used for direct recording from a microphone electrostatics of a bass amp (48v phantom power useful on this map) and a POD xt live via ask for my guitars
while the fate of the caret by usb and my computer goes ds

Software used: magic deluxe studio
latency?? keskecest?? This map does not know the latency!

GETTING STARTED

Installation record
the driver is set up with a cd rom and the computer does the rest
sufficient manual

I used every day not only for the sound of my intrusion but qaussi to have my own sound multimedia on my computer when I read video mp3 etc.
audio interface that allows to boost the bass and treble, to correct the lack of brightness with an enhancer as the sound is dull and confused, to reduce the blast mp3, swelling the sound because iya a compressor that does a good boulo.
is not said with a sound card worthy of the best studio and 10 times more expensive as I can have ease of use, efficiency in line with my project (to make an album) and versatility for other purposes.