ESI ships the MAYA22 USB audio interface
ESI announced the availability of its new MAYA22 USB 2 in/2 out 24-bit / 96kHz audio interface.
- Mic preamp with XLR input and switchable +48V phantom power
- Hi-Z input on TRS 1/4”
- Simultaneous recording of the microphone and guitar inputs
- Line input on RCA connectors
- 2 TRS 1/4” analog outputs
- Headphone output on 1/4” jack
- 24-bit / 96kHz audio resolution
- USB 2.0 port
- Mac and PC compatible
- Dimensions : 102 x 36 x 90mm
- Weight: 228g
Pricing : 106€
More info at www.esi-audio.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?