Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20

USB audio interface from Focusrite belonging to the Scarlett series.

Public price: $499 incl. VAT
Le Garage Studio Le Garage Studio
Published on 12/12/13 at 12:31
I use it in a post-production studio. 18 ins, 20 outs. Very comprehensive soundcard, Adat I/Os, SPDIF...

Very stable drivers, no dropouts, no problems in particular. Zero latency with a good computer behind. I use it with Cubase 5 64bits.

GETTING STARTED

No remarks.

I cannot repeat this enough, I'm a Focusrite fan. I invested on this interface for my professional studio and I will most probably add to it RME converters. The Mix Control is extremely adjustable, you can do whatever you want with it. The converters are of very good quality for the price, I'm actually surprised because I didn't expect such quality. A truly excellent choice.