[Musikmesse] M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 8R
M-Audio announces the Fast Track Ultra 8R, an 8 x 8 USB 2.0 Interface with 8 Preamps and MX Core DSP.
Designed for comprehensive studio work, the Fast Track® Ultra 8R audio/MIDI interface delivers 8 x 8 I/O at 24-bit/96kHz fidelity, high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity, MX Core™ DSP mixer and eight preamps with Octane™ technology. M-Audio’s flagship USB interface is compatible with most major recording software.
- high-speed USB 2.0 interface > simultaneous 16 x 8* 24-bit/96kHz audio
- MX Core™ DSP technology > flexible channel routing, monitor sub-mixing, and effects processing
- 8 preamps with award-winning M-Audio Octane™ technology > premium input circuitry for recording an entire band
- compatible with Mac and PC > works with most audio production software
* When playing back 8 software return streams.
> MSRP $629.95
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?