M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 8R
M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 8R

USB audio interface from M-Audio belonging to the Fast Track series.

brandnewtom brandnewtom

«  Good interface! »

Published on 11/12/11 at 00:03
What motivated my choice, it is the large number of input / output. I use it for home recording only. For the rest of the chain: see my profile!

The drivers have never planted to date. I use it in a variety of program and I have never had a problem! Low latency, cash it without flinching!

GETTING STARTED

No worries for the installation (under win7 on my part)

Everything is simple headlock 0

In conclusion, good product. I read a lot of advice before you buy and I did not plant.

I think keep it a little more time because it satisfies me but I think my next system will be something a little more "pro" by decoupling Converto and preamp ... But not for now!