M-Audio Audiophile USB
M-Audio Audiophile USB

USB audio interface from M-Audio .

Big Fat Duck Big Fat Duck

«  When it works, it's good! »

Published on 09/19/12 at 09:55
The input / output RCA can connect a headset motivated my purchase with USB connectivity.

drivers have never been very stable with me .... In any case, the records have always ended up crashing. (I record my DJ mixes with this audio card with Virtual Dj. I know it is not as terrible software).

Otherwise I had mixed live (by skype ...) with this card and it was pretty well shot.

GETTING STARTED

Installation is pretty good. on the other hand must retain any USB port it was plugged into installing it, it seems it does not accept to be plugged elsewhere without reinstalling!

I quite like its simplicity and good design

I do not like the problems that I encountered in recording and the fact that I often have to reboot several times before it works properly.