M-Audio Audiophile USB
M-Audio Audiophile USB

USB audio interface from M-Audio .

Convulsound.com Convulsound.com
Published on 12/08/06 at 07:52
- Listen to Ben and the basic characteristics ca appears to go there all the SPDIF brief and I pass the details ca appears to be niquel to make the recording computer
- Me I have 1GB of SDRAM Processor must be the Superior 2GHZ a short while I art
- I play guitar in my pod xt pro reballancant by the sound card
- BUT NOTHING ON IT'S SHIT !!! THE PURE AND SIMPLE SHIT !!! SHIT !!!! FUCKING SHIT !!!

USE

Prepare to then you eat the balls Seriously ... I have to install about 6 to 10 m-audio so that it works even when I ca not redmarre my computer working again everything blows .dropoff window Next level of frquence chantillonage I can not dpassez the 48000Hz apart if I put one option activated ONLY kind between the analogue (so it n 'there is no return through the speakers) then with cubase and the software is not receiving any signal ds I put the map march yet I'm rgler all my peripherals. The worst is that the line input sound does not yet walk in my store or I bought the AC has air market apparently ca dpendrait installing your computer. Oh and I forgot that his walking half the time when he wants to get out of my speakers! LIVE SOUND CARD BASE !!!!!

Well the manual saw it in English Ben is the merdeeeeeee !!!

Résumé: It is useless to have the crazy PC and all the trimmings for a sound card that does not work and that ultimately will fuck you out of you and give you the urge to kill certe sound card m .... of .... enc of ch .... son of p ... m .... voil is the big shit! And I add me well I torcherai ass with.

PS: I'm going to get my money back so much that ca nerv me that this card does not.

IMPLEMENTATION

Ben listen to get a DJ must use the installation is done properly again when I plug pod xt pro order rgler my rglages the plant via the PC computer because of the card sound.

I use Cubase and it detects no sound (no tape recording in general there is just a horizontal stroke without frquence the curve there ame no tape) the Latency is not famous for a card she Exceeds 20 while with preset Asio I have a much lower latency.

And I do not record anything and I do not see a big difference from its

This is crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use about a month and I'm going to make me change my card so that c'tait shit.

Level report qualitprix? Better go get sucked cock whore by a heavyweight matte style version of camioneur is more profitable.

I would do NOT EVER LOSE THIS CHOICE MY BALLS RATHER THAN TO BUY THIS CARD MERDEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!! NEVER BUY !!! NEVER BUY !!! NEVER BUY !!! NEVER BUY !!! NEVER BUY !!! NEVER BUY !!! NEVER BUY !!! NEVER BUY !!! NEVER BUY !!! NEVER BUY !!!

THIS IS SHIT !!! THE PURE AND SIMPLE SHIT !!! SHIT !!!! FUCKING SHIT !!!
Last critical AC would that I will put ngative rating this product con but I'm sorry but it threw me out of me a product that does not work in the end I record my pod xt pro and rendering is much better!

DEAD TO THIS SOUND CARD TO CON !!!