M-Audio Audiophile USB
M-Audio Audiophile USB

USB audio interface from M-Audio .

radiobonheur radiobonheur
Published on 05/09/03 at 12:00
I bought this sound card for broadcast on Radio Paradise (first radio station in Britain with 22,100 daily listeners) to replace a Soundblaster Audigy, which caused me some problems (with MP3 playback disappearance of a second random image or two in the middle of reading).
PC Config broadcast radio (MP3 192 Kbps): DD 120 GB and 80 GB HDD (backup), DDR 512 memory 2700, Athlon 2200 + process, Systm WinXP, software distribution Raduga (that German ).

No problem with XP in less than 2 minutes it's over. My son (6 years) could have done.

GETTING STARTED

The drivers seem carefree, easy to install and uninstall, and stable. Last day rgulire M Audio site (in French! Is the joy).
I use Raduga broadcast on this map, no multitrack editing.
I regret the lack of rglage PC: the fact of using the USB does not allow the PC to the Audiophile reconnatre as a SCSI: no "console" in the properties rgler s PC audio. Fortunately even when the volume is adjustable on the case ...

My only concern: Buy on the net, the map n'tait not come with the power supply (yes, it takes one!) I have to wait a week for rcuprer the thing. .. The power supply is not Intgr origne packaging, do not forget the rclamer!
I use the Audiophile for ten continuous days (24/24) for the radio broadcast. Everything works perfectly, sound 16 bit / 44100 Hz is perfect: Reading pafaite no default, enchantment perfect MP3. A simple and reliable card that is perfect to use radio.
For 229 Euro I'm surprised such a quality.