PreSonus AudioBox USB
PreSonus AudioBox USB

USB audio interface from PreSonus belonging to the Audiobox series.

sezer41 sezer41

« my microphone is CM40 in mono how do I put it in stereo? help me please! »

Publié le 02/28/11 à 07:02
hello I bought a pack of home studio audibox presonus + microphone CM40 audibox but my microphone is mono so when I recorded I hear it just in one ear: So its not just my headphones because I tried it in the other computer and I've had always the same problem: so how do I fix it? help me please! Thank you in advance

I say yes it is correct

GETTING STARTED

I have had some problem to install them, but it is also the means

its been 1 month