Steinberg CI1
Toothyz Toothyz

«  Good Surprise »

Publié le 11/26/10 à 14:59
2 input, XLR / jack, headphone monitor output and phantom power, blah blah finally the basis.

I use it to record bass, vocals. with a MacBook Pro and two AT2020

Interface is really clear and well presented. I preferred to have the inputs in the front .. Finally, this is a question of taste;)
I use it with logic pro. Little or no lag for me!

Thus 2 recordable tracks simultaneously.

The Preamps are more than adequate for the price range!

I find the sound a bit cold, something bothers me ... at the conversion level probably
Even with a good preamp and better pickups, I am knit picking :)&nbsp;

GETTING STARTED

Still the product well packaged! this is serious! Manual, in French and many other languages if you feel like it:)

We put the installation CD, it installs, you plug it in, it works! it's nice when everything goes well

I use it for one week already and I am more than satisfied! I have tried many models in this price range I think that's the best!

the +

The look: p
general use, very simple
Price
it looks beefy
A comprehensive manual, which really has all the answers
Two inputs simultaneously. (Used to record a concert at the output console left right: the result is satisfactory)
Preamp not that bad!
connection quality
the -

output on the back, for me it is a defect
Sounds a bit cold, I feel conversion? usb? nothing nasty though

the best value market price in this range for me!
I will repeat this choice again, yes!