DBZ Guitars Cavallo Peacemaker
DBZ Guitars expands their line of guitars with the custom engraved Cavallo Peacemaker, a modern V shaped guitar, made in the USA at their suburban Chicago, Illinois facility.
The sculpted body is adorned with detailed engraving inspired by the artisans who would intricately engrave firearms of the Wild West era. DBZ created the original artwork that is engraved right into the rock maple top of the Peacemaker. The guitar also features appointments such as the floating logo headstock, and company CEO, Dean Zelinsky's signature neck profile. Originally built as a one off custom guitar, Zelinsky says he decided to make it a production model after the response it received at this year's Summer NAMM show where the brand received Best In Show.
Additional features include:
• Set neck/ 24.75"
• Solid maple top
• Mahogany body and neck
• Ebony fingerboard
• DBZ Signature USA humbucker pickups
• Nickel hardware
• Fixed bridge with string thru body
• Satin lacquer finish
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender Mustang II Mini-Review Modeling technology is trendy and Fender is all for it! That's why the famous manufacturer has now launched two new amps under the name Mustang. Conceived to provide all beginners with a wide sound range and modern features, their price is absolutely unbeatable. So, did Fender win its bet?
- Martin & Co Performing Artist: OMCPA3 The "OMCPA3" includes the Fishman F1 Aura system and comes adorned with a gloss-top body and is built with solid East Indian rosewood back and sides and a solid Sitka spruce top.
- Martin & Co Performing Artist: DCPA3 The "DCPA3" is built with solid East Indian rosewood back and sides and a solid Sitka spruce top and comes in a gloss-top Dreadnought model.