< Tous les avis Dean Guitars Dave Mustaine VMNT Angel of Deth

Manufacturing Corenne

Mahogany body
Channel 24 cases al mahogany, profile D
Button bne
Inlaid mother of pearl shark teeth + points
Medium jumbo frets
Tune-O-Matic, strings-through body

Active Electronics: 2 Seymour Duncan humbuckers with 2 volume + 1 Tone + 3-Way Switch

Strap locks

Graphic "Angel of Death" super well done and pretty! It has severe mouth as they say!

CV simple and complete

The handle is qu'agrable, it is simply gnial. For me anyway! Trs is subjective forcment, but I like it because my profile D is what I prfre: fine, flat, fast but with a good grip all the same. It's not a bread board Jackson, it is more PRS Ibanez sleeves but rounder. The frets are thinner than XL jumbos like the LTD / ESP, but suddenly there is no need to insist on normment every note that was sounded.
The Difference? The width and thickness of the handle are constants Silet up its presence on the body. We must get used to, but in the end it was a net gain fast! Handle size to play Megadeth! Access in irrprochable is acute.

In Manir overall ergonomics is suitable trs. Everything is under control. The instrument is balanced and does not sting the nose, the body is not too bulky for a king V. The implementation of the jack is standard and not pose a problem.
The location of the straps is unusual, especially ct round! Personally, I have not had to play a solo drang into the boxes most acute. Just do not have a strap that is 40cm wide.

For the rest, simply connect ^ ^

I will not deny I play mostly rock and mtal, especially heavy-thrash and speed!
H well it fits well for more than a, t cr as it has for one of the patriarchs of modern mtal what Dave Mustaine.
I play on an ENGL Fireball 100W amp retube branch in Orange V30 cab. Well, a balance dry!
The VMNT does not have the original pickups, I mount the SD Blackouts AHB-1. It's less fat and more aggressive again.
One branch has rings. And hard!
This is the kind of shovel that achte to redo the living room.
We are in the classic mtal: clear the handle ultra efficient. Warm, round and super singing. In distal sleeve is joyful flute and legato. Clear slamming his easel and crunchy. In disto was a gain of ill and decide the lumberjack's ax.
Baston! Pure Fucking Metal Sound!

I for a week (yeah I know is little, but I'm used to test the guitar so I do a quick opinion. This is my 8th guitar and I tried so much more ...).
I also possde an ESP Ninja LTD KH602 an Ibanez Xiphos and. In terms of its quality and I place derrire the Ninja (DCON should not ...).
What I like least? That there even when strange things at 2-3 finish like strap locks I vir to replace them. There is a pice of espce mtallique intermdiaire screws into the body, I have not understood what it was for ... In short xD

In any case, with Blackouts is the right plan. All the benefits of electronic active high gain in a good quality guitar with a great look.
A Horseshoe kick in your ass!