Epiphone 1958 Korina Flying V
Epiphone 1958 Korina Flying V

V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the Flying V series.

zigrou zigrou
Published on 04/07/08 at 15:03
Epiphone Flying V Korina manufacturing Coren, bought a month ago
22 frets 2 double epiphone alnico classic, a slecteur 3 positions
Korina body, therefore, mahogany neck

It flies sitting on the game, it's a Flying V, ie that the game can sit in the corner of the guitar riding on the right thigh.
For me the grip a t instantanment about fun.
The neck is fantastic: it's what I DCID buy it!
I was looking at dpart a Les Paul, plutt ct copies of Epiphone as Gibson, but I qd even cared to try two brands of guitars, and others, Chres of trs and economy.
And then, trying the Flying V curiosities I had the rvlation what agrment game! And I do not mean that the CASC to treble. The handle, somewhat round pais no xagration, provides sensations indict in Premire boxes, which seems to be the opposite of a good Flying V type 67, which would have something sp cial acute in the boxes.
The one feels a thickness in the notes under the fingers, before even plugging in the guitar!
I tried this in 2 MODEL diffrent shops to make sure I did not make me the Ides, but no! So, I wanted to compare it with the gibson (there were only available in the Faded) but it did not convince me.

The sounds:
For the neck pickup, trs velvety sound clear, good bass saturation.
We can play jazz with this microphone!
I am using the bridge pickup in its saturated mode noise is then trs soft, with a good fuzz is superb. In his clear, it lacks bite my taste. The intermediate position can both play the funk that plans blues or Led Zep.

I think these pickups lack a little DEFINITIONS, whether Gibson can remdier pickups a. This is especially true for the bridge pickup.

That said, I looked good rglage with my amp, and I get great sounds in all clear that saturated. There is a onctuosit and the inside of the body is full, consistent, rock fans have all 70 intrt try ...
Apart from a, you will get something good with this guitar amp with a good lamp, normal.

I do not regret my purchase, I feel like a great tool in the hands. It is not free from default but I DCID to around 10 to encourage others s'intresser prs over this guitar, especially those who love seventies rock (this said it is REALLY versatile in my opinion).
At the current price (under 450), I do not know the guitar with much of the game agrment