The Gibson Firebird is 50 years-old
Gibson USA celebrates the 50th anniversary of its Firebird guitar with a Gold Burst special edition.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck-though-body with thin Firebird shape
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Reversed headstock
- Steinberger "gearless" six in line tuners (no visible button), 40:1 ratio
- 2 Firebird Mini Humbucking pickups, ceramic magnets
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup selector
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Gold hardware
- Black pickguard with engraved Firebird Phoenix and "50th Anniversary 1963-2013"
- Nitrocellulose Gold Burst finish
- Hard shell included
MSRP is $3332. Discover the 50th Anniversary Firebird at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Duesenberg launches the Caribou guitar Duesenberg has started to distribute its new Caribou guitar, a new solibody surf and California-inspired model.
- Knaggs Steve Stevens Signature guitar Steve Steven's first signature guitar since the 1990's will be a Knaggs Guitars model and will be showcased at the MusikMesse next month.
- Mission Engineering TT Pro pedal Mission Engineering debuts the Mission TT Pro, a new compact pedal designed to complete a MIDI controller pedalboard.