Gibson Flying V History guitar
As part as their 120th Anniversary celebration, Gibson USA introduces a limited edition of their Flying V electric guitar.
The Gibson USA Flying V History features some changes in comparison with the original model, including a thinner and lighter body, a smaller “Arrowhead” headstock and two ’57 Classic / Plus humbucking pickups.
- Mahogany body
- Set-in mahogany neck with Thin V shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius, 22 frets, cream binging, Dot inlays and “120th Anniversary” badge at the 12th fret
- Nut width: 1.695”
- Matching headstock with black Gibson Logo stamped on the cream truss rod
- Grover Kidney tuners, 14:1 ratio
- ’57 Classic neck and ’57 Classic Plus bridge humbucking pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Chrome hardware
- Cream pickguard
- Nitrocellulose Aged Cherry finish
- Hardshell included
Pricing of this Flying V History is $1999 / 1699€. Visit www.gibson.com for more information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive Seymour Duncan’s third effect pedal for guitar is a overdrive that will make its official debut at Summer NAMM this month.
- Gibson USA SG Standard 120 Another popular Gibson instrument is the SG guitar, which is also included in the 120th Anniversary special edition.
- The Flying V is also part of the Gibson party The iconic Flying V electric guitar is also part of the Gibson 120th Anniversary special editions…