Gibson Tribal V
Available beginning in early March 2009, the Tribal V will be produced in a limited run of just 350 guitars, and is destined to appeal to both collectors and players alike.
The body and headstock are then decorated with this Limited Run model’s exclusive tribal pattern art design. Its unbound ebony fingerboard with figured acrylic dot position markers is designed to provide "an austere contrast on this unique but businesslike rock tool, while black chrome hardware and white pickup mounting rings complete the package," according to Gibson.
- Made In: Nashville, TN USA
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: White with black Tribal Pattern
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Nut: Black Graphite
- Neck Joint: Set; Glued-in
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with acrylic dots
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Nut Width: 1.65" +/- 050"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Grover kidney, locking
- Hardware: Black Chrome
- Pickups: 496R neck, 500T bridge
- Controls: One Volume control, one Tone control, three-way switch
- Bridge: Kahler Vibrato system
- Includes: Hard Case
Check out www.gibson.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Dunlop KH95 Kirk Hammett Signature Wah Pedal According to Dunlop, their engineers took Kirk's EQ, volume and tone settings and reproduced them with "exacting precision."
- Lick Library Learn To Play Lynyrd Skynyrd Guitar Tuition DVD Lick Library have released the guide to playing Lynyrd Skynyrd tracks.
- Rivera SilentSister Isolation Cabinet Rivera say they devised a way to relieve the air pressure issue in cabinets by building an air labyrinth into the rear of the SilentSister.