[NAMM] Hoyer Arrow Prestige
Visitors at Summer NAMM had a chance to check out the Arrow Prestige at the Hoyer booth.
- Through neck construction, 5-Ply Mahogany & Maple
- 24.75” Scale
- Mahogany Body
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Bone Nut
- 21 Medium Frets
- Black Hardware
- Hoyer Tuners with Pearl Buttons
- Hoyer L Bridge, Strings trough body
- Hoyer Humbucker HHB-100 B (splittable)
- Hoyer Humbucker HHB-100 N (splittable)
Find out more details from www.hoyerguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Epiphone 50th Anniversary '1961' SG Special Epiphone presents the Limited Edition 50th Anniversary '1961' SG Special Outfit model.
- [NAMM] VOX Night Train 50 Head and V212NT Cab VOX Amplification (Summer NAMM booth 800) is now shipping its new Night Train 50 Tube Amplifier and V212NT Speaker Cabinet.
- [NAMM] Martin JSO Sing Out 60th Pete Seeger C.F. Martin & Co. announces the introduction of two new Custom Artist Edition guitars: the Martin JSO! Sing Out Pete Seeger (6-string) and the Martin J12SO!Sing Out Pete Seeger (12-string).