Jackson RR3 Randy Rhoads
Jackson RR3 Randy Rhoads

RR3 Randy Rhoads, V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from Jackson in the Pro series.

monsieur plume 04/14/2008

Jackson RR3 Randy Rhoads : monsieur plume's user review

CHARACTERISTICS for all t dja said.

I think that micro Contents you can find much better.

The handle is trs enjoyable, it's a pleasure to play.
CHAC is the acute impcable.
The guitar is really not lourde.La form does not impede to play by standing against sitting is unplayable! I confess that I too n'apprcie these forms even if the c ' True, the look is gnial.

I play mostly rock, punk, hard rock and metal and sometimes quieter stuff like the metal is really reggae.Pour gnial however for clean sounds There's so much better.
I think this guitar should be more rhythmic than the big solos (Angus Young style or Jani Liimatainen).
This guitar is not it trs trs versatile metal shaft, it is suitable for mtalleux parfaitement.Si you are looking for versatile guitars will rather see in Gibson.

I do not possde this guitar but I test in a store and here are the default key that I found this guitar: it is trs (too?) Axis and thus metal trs not versatile and is unplayable seat.
Beware of this guitar should mtalleux but not others (the price is just having a good Ibanez for versatility or 200 euros more you can get a Gibson).
Do not be fooled by the great look of this guitar, I think for that price, it gets better.