< Tous les avis Jackson KV1 Dave Mustaine King V
Jackson KV1 Dave Mustaine King V
MGR/Steve "Jacksonwolf" Wright MGR/Steve "Jacksonwolf" Wright

« Jackson KV1 Dave Mustaine Signature »

Published on 06/25/03 at 15:00
I bought this guitar from PJ`s Guitar Centre in Southsea, England (where I work)
I had seen the guitar at a few trade shows as it was on display due to the fact it has been signed by Dave himself. I paid £1499

What can I say, I own 7 US Jacksons and they are all superb. You just can`t buy a better guitar. The looks of the King V`s are killer!!

I wigh there was a Floyd on this guitar as I`m not keen on Kahlers although this has the Fixed bridge variant. The other thing is that I can`t use this guitar as my arm has started to rub the Signature off the body!!

All US Jacksons are exceptional in build quality. The hardware used is top quality.

Don`t hesitate to go out and buy yourself one of these fine instruments. Just remember, any other makes of this style of guitar are imitations. You've got to get the real thing...Jackson USA