Kramer VANGUARD S 440S
fbls fbls

«  Hmm .. not bad »

Publié le 06/20/10 à 09:34
Randy rhoads type
Two microphones "quad rail ".... quad coil!
Bolt

The handle is nice although it should be set to play nice.
Ergonomics must love
Access to acute?? I know I'm never in that area! hi hi
The guitar is really light.

Well I already transferred direct bridge pickup to put an emg 81.
It all looked pretty until I compare with the real rr3 jackson and here I thought the wood, the violin and all that was bullshit and only had the microphone ...
Well no, jackson sounds twice as loud as Kramer, however the pickups are exactly the same and new batteries.
Whenever I change my guitar I'm forced to edit the gain.
Lately I have even changed the pickup to put the Bill lawrence l500xl and then, finally, it sounds! (Luckily he was there this microphone!)

That said, for the price, it remains a good value for money (provided you change the microwave ..... although he seemed to do well the "crounch crounch" when I tested it).
I do not know if I REFERRED choice but at this price, hard to find a good guitar ... even secondhand, but at least I care;)
Anyway, now I'm mad I can say that "I HAVE A KRAMER !!!!!" hey hey

Images linked to this review

• photo