Steinberg The Grand 3
Steinberg The Grand 3
filbaron filbaron
Publié le 03/30/10 à 09:42
Well, I'll be brief, but I must still tell you that I had a "The Grand SE", cheap software included in a package not expensive, which I loved the preset" soft ". I moved a month ago to Cubase 5 64-bit. I was unable to reinstall my favorite piano. A guy from Steinberg has managed to convince me that it was even better. I believed him. And I did well.
For me, my thing is, the Bosendorfer, the sound is sweet and full, infinitely adjustable from German concert grand piano ... and there I will not tell you about the quality ... It's a bit heavy (I do not care, I have a swollen config), it's expensive, but ooh my, it is good! And other sounds are not bad either (electric piano Yamaha- a killer, the upright piano: incredible, and I have a girlfriend by Steinway that has not been returned!).
If you are a little pianist, forget about the others and go for this one!